Sunday, February 12, 2012

Embroidered Valentine Card DIY

I've spent today making easy embroidered Valentine's to send to the family. I thought I would share the idea and some tips. The hardest part was finding an appropriate phrase to encompass all the people in my life. I thought "Love" was a lot less creepy then sending "Be Mine" to my fiancés mother.




I was super inspired by Frankie Magazine and their simple hand stitched Valentines Day Cards.
All you need is some needle and thread, card stock and pretty buttons.
Tips: I found it a lot easier to punch the holes first and then sew.
You can cover the inside with more paper to hide the stitches, but I just let mine be. A little mess never hurt anyone. Enjoy!!! And Happy Valentines Day!




***Update***
Heres a few more finished products, including a birthday card

No comments:

Post a Comment