Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Artist Focus: Sarah Jean Conroy



      I'm a little biased when it comes to Sarah's work. She's been my best friend since the first day of high school. She taught me how to draw. Her new work completely took me by surprise though. I don't think I've ever seen anything that I've ever loved more. It's dynamic and visually arresting. Kind of like her.
     Sarah is a twenty something from New London, CT. She works as an art teacher for alliance for living. An amazing organization that provides services for those affected by AIDS. She also has a thing for Steve Guttenburg and guys that know all the words to the final countdown.


Here is a small sampling of her work, sadly I think most have been sold.








If you want a painting or just to talk about molecular physics you can contact Sarah here: Sarah Jean

10 comments:

  1. This woman is incredible!!
    I am lucky to know her and
    I treasure each moment I'm
    With her. I will always love Sara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say: she didn't care about me anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah appreciates gifts especially the kind that makes her happy.
    Never returns the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a person to be very careful of.
    Watch everything you own and most important your medications . A great story teller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The is incredibly accurate. Heed the warning. She is an undeniably talented artist, but she's also a thief and has a prescription pain killer addiction.

      Delete
  5. If this is the Conroy I know, what a leech!
    Almost 30 lives with Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS INDIVIDUAL!!!
    You have been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take it from someone who has known her for almost ten years. She uses people and will remove you from her life if you dare question her motives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also here's her rapsheet
    https://www.rapsheets.org/arizona/phoenix-jail/CONROY_SARAH/T431913

    ReplyDelete
  9. Met this woman in phoenix and everything about her is incredible and breathtaking! One of the most brilliant minds of today's world.

    ReplyDelete